That's right! If you want to look like the Athertons or Aaron Chase or any other of the One Industries pro riders now you can. The good folks at WH Worralls have picked up the agency and already have 2013 stock here (only a week after the US got theirs). The actual line is massive but Worralls have been conservative with their first range and have kept it small but solid. We've been poring over it in the office this week with the Sector short being a standout for me as well as the Atmosphere Soft Shell Jacket. It all should be available now at a local dealer or you can buy it all in the Spoke Shop right now! Yup we liked it so much we thought we'd sell it straight to you. And you can be sure we'll be testing a few key pieces so will bring you our thoughts on those soon.
The Alliance was created for the all mountain athlete looking to push their bodies performance beyond the competition. A moisture wicking stretch polyester chassis, tailored with an athletic cut will keep riders dry and give them support on those long rides. Mesh pit panelling and a 1/4 chest zip opening allow for extra air intake to help
• Moisture wicking multi panelled stretch polyester chassis construction. • Athletic cut for a more tailored fit. • Strategically placed mesh panelling for cooling and heat exhaust. • 1/4 zip collar. • Rear storage pocket with media port. • Sewn in micro fibre optic wipe at hem.
The Sector is our lightweight stretch performance short with an all mountain chassis cut. A shorter inseam, moisture wicking 4-way stretch fabric, and big air intake panels, ensure athletes the ability to push harder and further on the most hellish of ascents………and descents.
• Light weight four way stretch polyester chassis construction. • Strategically placed mesh panelling for cooling and heat exhaust. • Internal chamois liner short. • Bonded hem for no chaffing. • Internal pocket optic wipe and media port. • Custom TPR snaps and waist adjusters.
• Sublimated moisture managing polyester material construction. • Raglan style 3/4 sleeves for non-restrictive movement. • Ribbed V-cut collar.
A casual, yet functional short for those looking to ride straight from the trail to the pub. The Mission is durable enough to handle the rigours of mountain biking down the trail, but simple and clean enough visually so you don’t look out of place at your local watering hole.
• Poly dobby chassis construction. • Internal chamois liner short. • Rear storage pocket with internal media port. • Side stash pocket with Velcro closure. • Custom snap waist closure with internal adjusters. • Sublimated all over print.
Atmosphere Soft Shell Jacket
Fight off atmospheric elements on or off the bike in this plush soft shell jacket. Designed for riding through the worst of conditions, our athletes put it to the test pounding out countless kilometres in cold wet trails to ensure your satisfaction.
• Soft shell nylon water resistant construction with attached riding hood. • Front zipper storm flap with magnet closure. • Internal pocket media port and micro fibre optic wipe. • Custom TPR cuff adjusters.
One Industries Conflict Knee Pad
The conflict is easily the line of pads with the most protective coverage. If downhill is your game, these are your pads. Engineered to withstand all impacts that our athletes could administer, you can now take your runs with confidence. Our exclusive compression molded EVA foam knee and elbow cups are CE approved and proved to be a more than capable barrier of protection.
• Pre curved perforated Neoprene chassis construction with integrated side EVA foam. • Compression molded CE approved EVA foam knee cap protection. • Dual elastic straps with Velcro closure keep pad in place.
Hit up your local dealer or head over to the shop.spokemagazine.com now get One...