DIY events are becoming more and more common these days, and with the usual emphasis on fun and having a good time it's not hard to see why. This event embodies all that's rad about bikes.....
- 11th Dec. 2pm start.
- Track is - Hillcrest Velodrome. Cambridge Rd. Hamilton. Easy to find, it's flat, it's rough chip and it's super fun.
- Teams of up to 3 riders, these riders can be Hipsters but isn't essential.
- Any bike is fine but must be singlespeed, fixed or have shifters taped up to prevent shifting.
- Two 50min 'heats' with 30 min break between them.
- Teams can have as many or as few riders on course at one time as they like but laps will only be counted on your teams number/item/baton that must be carried around track (most likely different colour bandanas tied to handlebar)
- Most laps after both heats combined wins.
- We have no permits, safety team or entry fee but are prepared to have a good time.
- BYO drinks / BBQ etc....
- Email lester (at) quietchaos.co.nz if you have any questions.
Join the Facebook Event.