The guys at D&E Track and Trail just sent us this info on their new acquisition, the Single Track 240. What is it? Well, it's a singletrack cutting machine of course, the only one in the Southern Hemisphere right now. Check out the spec on this bad boy...
• 600mm width – This is the only machine currently available with the capability.
of building tracks to 600mm width – this allows tracks to easily be built in and
around trees, in minimal space and with minimum impact on the environment.
• Remotely operated – The machine requires specialist skills to operate and Cam,
our key operator, ‘drives’ the machine purely by remote.
• Rock breaking attachment – Allows for track building through the rockiest terrain.
• Digger/dozer construction – Enables the machine to dig and simultaneously grade the track while operating and
removing loose debris.
• Lightweight and easily maneuverable – This machine is easily transported to any location and can be maneuvered
in the most challenging terrain.
If you want to know more, email firstname.lastname@example.org