The new SRAM X0 DH hubs are built around strength and durability. Our 52 point ratchet design gives you quick and reliable engagement. The X0 hubs are built with precision machined bearings giving you lower resistance, faster revolutions and no wasted time on drag. The hubs are also convertible to different axle types with removable end caps. From pawl tooth to spoke flanges, we took the extra time on the X0 DH hub so you won’t have to.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- NEW Rear DH option: 12x150 and 12x157
- 20x110 interface already available on existing front hub
- Tapered aluminum axle is stronger without added weight
- DOUBLE TIME™ mechanism for quick engagement
- SPEEDBALL™ bearings for smooth action
- 32 spoke holes
- Glossy black with silver accents and sand-blasted black with red label
- 3D forged hub shell with SEEKER™ flanges
- Convertible to all axle types
- Available in XD™ or 10-speed driver body
- Weight: 130g (front), 265g (rear)
- DOUBLE TIME™
- XD™ DRIVER BODY
- SIDE SWAP™ SYMMETRICAL
This straight-aligned, 4-pawl design turns the 26-tooth ratchet ring into 52 points of contact. The result: smooth 6.9º engagement without reducing tooth size or offsetting internal geometry—which means serious long-term durability.
The only adjustment they’ll ever need was made back at the factory. Every part of the ball bearing is built together—which means that each bearing bore can be precision machined to fit the bearing race exactly. With tolerances this tight, the days of adjusting play after every ride are over.
Get unbent. 3D forged and machined for lightweight strength, the flanges are angled towards the rim—allowing the spokes to be fully in-line when tensioned. The result: reduced spoke head breakage and better overall durability.
XD™ DRIVER BODY
XD™ is a cassette driver body design that allows the use of a 10-tooth small cog and provides an improved interface with the cassette.
SIDE SWAP™ SYMMETRICAL
Switching axles has never been easier. Threadless side caps can be installed and replaced by hand—no tools necessary. SIDE SWAP™ SYMMETRICAL side caps refuse to take sides. The left side cap is identical to the right one. No need to figure out where each cap is going.