DIY events are becoming more and more common these days, and with the usual emphasis on fun and having a good time it’s not hard to see why. This event embodies all that’s rad about bikes…..
– 11th Dec. 2pm start.
– Track is – Hillcrest Velodrome. Cambridge Rd. Hamilton. Easy to find, it’s flat, it’s rough chip and it’s super fun.
– Teams of up to 3 riders, these riders can be Hipsters but isn’t essential.
– Any bike is fine but must be singlespeed, fixed or have shifters taped up to prevent shifting.
– Two 50min ‘heats’ with 30 min break between them.
– Teams can have as many or as few riders on course at one time as they like but laps will only be counted on your teams number/item/baton that must be carried around track (most likely different colour bandanas tied to handlebar)
– Most laps after both heats combined wins.
– We have no permits, safety team or entry fee but are prepared to have a good time.
– BYO drinks / BBQ etc….
– Email lester (at) quietchaos.co.nz if you have any questions.
Join the Facebook Event.