I’m still on holiday and I’m uploading all this from my phone, but the deal is Santa Cruz have released a 650b bike named after the street where the Santa Cruz offices and warehouse are based: The Bronson.
It’s a bit of a doozy: 150mm of VPP suspension, TWO bottle cage mounts, ISCG 05 tabs, Reverb Stealth routing etc… When I get home tonight I’ll have a bunch more photos, but in the meantime this video and photo should suffice.
• 150mm travel VPP suspension.
• 27.5″ wheels.
• Sizes: S, M, L, XL.
• Syndicate will race Enduro World Series on production frames in 2013.
• Carbon: Tennis Yellow with black/blue decals and Matte Carbon with orange/blue decals.
• Aluminum: Gloss Black with blue/yellow decals and Gloss Grey with grey/blue decals.
• 10 decal choices for ENVE kits: Blue, Yellow, Orange, White or Grey in either solid fill or outline.
• Standard: Custom tuned Fox Float CTD Evolution.
• Upgrade: custom tuned Float CTD Adjust Boost Valve Kashima.
Frame: from 5.3 lb (for size M, carbon).
Complete: from 26.2 lbs (for size M, carbon, XX1 ENVE).
• 142 mm rear axle spacing.
• Molded rubber frame protection.
• 2 x bottle cage mounts.
• Forged upper and lower links.
• Double-sealed pivots with grease ports for low maintenance.
• Collet axle pivots and angular contact bearings maximize stiness. • Standard or direct mount rear derailleur hanger option.
• ISCG-05 tabs for chain guide compatibility.
• Stealth and external seatpost cable routing.
• 73mm threaded BB: creak-free riding and easy installation.
• 5 year warranty.
• Lifetime bearings warranty.
• Lifetime crash replacement warranty.
• From April 2013 for carbon models, May 2013 for aluminum models.